1/4" Equal Diameter Socket Elbow PFA Fitting
1/4" equal diameter socket elbow fitting Features of PFA Fittings: 1. Excellent chemical resistance: Made from fluorores
|Model NO.||1/4" equal diameter socket elbow fitting|
Product Description1/4" equal diameter socket elbow fitting
Features of PFA Fittings:
1. Excellent chemical resistance: Made from fluororesin PFA material, they can be used with most fluids and environments.
2. Smooth rotation: The inner diameter of the fitting is nearly equal to the inner diameter of the pipe, reducing liquid accumulation and allowing for smooth rotation.
3. Secure connection: The internal ring-type structure prevents the fittings from detaching and provides enough strength to withstand destructive pressure.
4. Removable and reusable: Once installed, they form a solid connection with the pipe and can be easily disassembled and reused.
5. Compact design: PFA fittings not only have multiple functions but also feature a small and simple design.
Applications of PFA Fittings
- Wet process equipment for semiconductors, LCD panels, photovoltaics, LED, etc.
- Delivery systems for high-purity reagents and electronic chemicals
- Heat exchangers and steam piping
- Various corrosive medium delivery pipelines
- Ultra-clean medium delivery pipelines for biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, food, etc.
- Extensively used in chemical corrosion protection
Specifications of PFA Fittings
- Material: PFA
- Interface type: Socket connection
- Maximum operating temperature: 260°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 0.7 MPa
- Conveying medium: Strong corrosive liquids
- Nut material options: PFA and PVDF