PTFE flasks usually have a round-bellied and narrow-necked appearance, which is significantly different from a beaker. I
|many kinds for choice
PTFE flasks usually have a round-bellied and narrow-necked appearance, which is significantly different from a beaker. Its narrow mouth is used to prevent the solution from splashing or to reduce the evaporation of the solution, and can be used with rubber stoppers to connect other PTFE equipment. When the solution needs a long time to react or heat to reflux, a polytetrafluoroethylene flask is generally used as a container. The opening of the flask does not have a protruding notch like a beaker, and it is easier to flow down the outer wall when the solution is poured, so usually a PTFE stirring rod is used to lightly touch the mouth of the bottle to prevent the solution from flowing down the outer wall. Because the mouth of the flask is very narrow, it is not suitable for stirring with a tetrafluoroethylene stirring rod. If you need to stir, you can hold the mouth of the bottle and turn your wrist slightly to mix smoothly. If heating to reflux, put a magnetic stirrer in the bottle and stir with a heating stirrer. Flasks can be divided into flat-bottomed flasks and round-bottomed flasks according to their appearance.
The main purpose
(1) Reactor between liquid and solid or liquid;
(2) Gas heating reactor;
(3) Distilling or fractionating liquids (using a flask with a branch tube is also called a distillation flask).
(4)The flat-bottomed flask is more stable than the round-bottomed flask and can be placed smoothly on the test bench.
1. The PTFE flask has single neck, three neck and four necks, standard ports of 17, 19 and 24, and each standard port is equipped with a stopper;
2. Removable for cleaning, smooth inner wall;
3. Operating temperature: -200ºC~+250ºC. ;
4. The tetrafluoroethylene round bottom flask can be processed according to your requirements;
5. There are threaded connections between the cover and the body and between each neck and the cover, which is convenient for disassembly and cleaning.
OEM/ODM are welcomed for your convenience.
Strict Procedures and professional workers make sure the goods in good quality before delivery.
Reply the questions ASAP within 12 hours.